Tuesday, September 18, 2007

2 Responses I Have Received!

1.) Vegetarian Video Interviews-
“Hi Patrick,
Thank you for responding to my ad.
Would you be interested in doing an interview tonight or
tomorrow night? How about over the weekend?
I'll know more on Friday...let's talk then".
Larry Cook
(The Beginners Guide to Natural Living)

I’m pretty excited about this idea. I’m passionate about being a vegan so this is really cool.

2.) Haunted House Seeking Scare Actors-
"Can you come to an interview on Thursday night, Sept. 20th, anytime between 7:30-9:30 PM at Spooky House?
Thanks"!
William

Unfortunately I can’t be there on Thurs. because I’ll be at IO West at my level 2 long-form improv class. Hopefully this can be rescheduled. I’ll be sure to post the info here when I know more.

No comments: